POOMA under Windows environment and MS VC++

From: Manal E. Helal
Subject: POOMA under Windows environment and MS VC++
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:06:23 +0200

Hello,

Can any body help with starting issues:

1. can POOMA work under windows environment as the pooma.pdf file states,
2. if yes, where can I get installation and configuration steps for that,
3. then, does it work with MS VC++ v.6 or any other windows C++ compiler?!!

so far I see that it world for unix/linux/... etc environments and only it
mentions windows but deosn't details the steps for that,  nor the
configuration directory "config/arch/" after unzipping the pooma package,
contains a file for windows and MS VC++,

thanks a lot,

Manal