Re: [RFC] Infrastructure

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: Re: [RFC] Infrastructure
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:15:25 -0700

--On Wednesday, September 04, 2002 03:32:43 PM +0200 Richard Guenther <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

I think we need some more infrastructure (from CodeSourcery) for
POOMA development and support.

I'd be happy for us to add these kinds of things, but it will probably
happen slowly.  (At present, we have no POOMA customers; we are simply
maintaining the site as best we can.)

Jeffrey Oldham is writing a book about POOMA, which will help with some
of the documentation issues.  I'm not sure when that book will be
completed; it's Jeffrey's personal project.

Let's make a list of top priorities, and see what we can do to address
them.

--
Mark Mitchell                address@hidden