Re: [pooma-dev] PETE tool

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] PETE tool
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:28:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, John Hall wrote:

> Gang:
> I have been reading the text of the articles on PETE, although the
> permissions seem to be clobbered for the figures on the CodeSourcery
> website. I would like to play around a little with PETE itself and it
> doesn't seem to be at all accessible, even at Los Alamos' internal
> website. Does anyone have an idea of how I can locate the PETE tool?
> Jeff Oldham referred me to the CodeSourcery/.../POOMA/src/PETE
> directory, but, that is just the compilation from using PETE for the
> POOMA types stuff.

I just put two versions I downloaded once accessible here:

http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/pooma/pete-2.0.tgz
http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/pooma/pete-2.1.0.tgz

Maybe this helps. Nice to see you guys working on POOMA again!

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>