Re: [pooma-dev] PETE Webpage

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] PETE Webpage
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:33:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Jeffrey D. Oldham wrote:

> PETE is the expression template framework defining data-parallel
> operators on array-like containers used by POOMA and other tools.  A
> PETE webpage is now available at http://www.codesourcery.com/pooma/pete/ .
>
> PETE versions 2.0 and 2.1.0 are available via the download link on this
> page.  Also, a PETE CVS repository has been established. This repository
> contains a version of 2.1.0 updated for compilation using g++ 3.4 and
> presumably an EDG compiler.
>
> A PETE mailing list has also been established.  It is expected to be a
> very, very low volume mailing list.  Please subscribe if you wish.

I presume there is no CVS history available then? Also there seems to be
PETE material at NERSC

http://acts.nersc.gov/pete/main.html

including tutorial documents linked to the following PDF

http://acts.nersc.gov/pete/documents/Tutorials.pdf

which may be useful for people.

Nice to see PETE has a new home,

Richard.