Re: [FR-devel] RE: [rgui-dev] [Fwd: RE: wxRuby] - Giving GUTOPIA backend

From: Bob Calco
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] RE: [rgui-dev] [Fwd: RE: wxRuby] - Giving GUTOPIA backend a 2nd thought
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:53:00 -0400

Everyone:

RE: wxRuby - Rich is correct. As of right now I have nothing done. Not for
lack of desire, but rather for lack of time. However, I am interested in
opening up development to anyone who wants developer access to the project;
I'll happily include anybody who wants to join and move things forward.

Curt? You up to helping out? Rich?

Sincerely,

Bob Calco