[FR-devel] FreeRIDE Lives!

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE Lives!
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:21:53 -0700

Laurent Julliard wrote:

> I hope Curt, Rich, and some others whom I have seen on this ML will also
> keep an eye on FreeRIDE.

Sorry, Laurent... you can't get rid of me that easily!  :-)

Seriously, my main interest is FreeRIDE as well. I know you have been
carrying the ball by yourself for a while now, and I really appreciate all
of the work you've put into FreeRIDE recently.

I am looking forward to getting back to FreeRIDE. Although, as I mentioned
on the GUtopIa ML, it might be in FreeRIDE's best interest to work on
wxWindows bindings for Ruby.

Curt