Re: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser

From: NISHIO Mizuho
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:25:13 +0900

Hi,

Curt Hibbs wrote:

Nishio,

We are trying to make an initial release of FreeRIDE at the Ruby 2002
Conference on November 1st in Seattle. I have made it a top priority to get
your source browser integrated into FreeRIDE for this release. I know that
you don't have the time available to this.

Hal Fulton wants to study the code and remaining issues over the next week
and determine if this is something that he could do himself, or with some
help from the rest of us.

Could you please send (or give us a link) to your most recent version of the
source browser along with a brief note describing its current state and what
you think the outstanding issues are? Do you still have it running as a
standalone Ruby program?

Rich Kilmer says that he has a Windows version of bison, so that should not
be an issue (Rich, could you send that to Hal, please).

Thank you,
Curt

I want some days before I send my plugin.
I don't test my plugin with latest FreeRIDE.
If possible, I want to confirm the fact that my plugin is usable on latest FreeRIDE.

The problem of my plugin is the way to access the current editor.
As Laurent said,  FreeBase Slot ['/system/ui/current/EditPane']  is broken.

--
NISHIO Mizuho
address@hidden