Re: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:16:03 +0200

I want some days before I send my plugin.
I don't test my plugin with latest FreeRIDE.
If possible, I want to confirm the fact that my plugin is usable on latest FreeRIDE.

I just made a number of changes that I committed in CVS. Please update your working copy

The problem of my plugin is the way to access the current editor.
As Laurent said,  FreeBase Slot ['/system/ui/current/EditPane']  is broken.

The display of the slot is broken in the Databus inspector but if you use it in your code it should work perfectly well if you use it in your code. In plugins/Debugger/Debugger.rb you can actually find a couple of places where it is used.

If I can help debug your code (as a plugin pionneer :-) ) I'd be happy to do so.

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team