RE: [FR-devel] Cool Ruby class diagrams...

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Cool Ruby class diagrams...
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:14:36 -0400

We will be sticking with Fox for a while.  Wx has internationalization
(i18n) which is why Curt is working on it.  Because of this, when WxRuby
gets stable, there will likely be a switch (or possibly a concurrent
capability if Fox gets i18n).  We really would rather work on the IDE
and not a GUI library, but necessity dictates ;-)

-rich