[FR-devel] change to new naming convention completed

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] change to new naming convention completed
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:47:33 -0500

whew!

created new directory for plugins:

freeride/plugin (instead of freeride/plugins)

These contain the stuff that was in plugins renamed and the yaml files
updated and everything!...again...whew.

the only thing I can see that is not working is the toolbar, and I will
check out why.

Laurent:  Can we get the freeride/plugins directory actually removed
from the cvs repository by the gnu folks...or can we get it removed in
another way that it never shows its face again?

Regards,

Rich

Rich Kilmer, InfoEther LLC
trap("SIGINT") { raise [104, 101, 108, 108].pack("cccc") }