Re: [FR-devel] problen running fresh freeeride cvs on windows

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] problen running fresh freeeride cvs on windows
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:25:54 +0200 (CEST)

> I have just committed a change to generalize the
> test on file path to
> determine whether they are absolute or rleative and
> it should work on
> WIndows as well now. Would you update your working
> copy and let me
> know if it works ok.

yeah, everything seems to work now (I mean.. except
for other known bugs.. )

> All this extrac ode is necessary top allow the FR
> code to be installed
> at any place and run ok with out any assumption of
> what the current
> working directory is. I know it makes the code more
> complex though....

oh, I never thought about config/ beeing away of the
top FR dir.. well I suppose this makes sense :)

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/