[FR-devel] [FIX]

From: Dmitry V. Sabanin
Subject: [FR-devel] [FIX]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:47:02 +0800

Hi again,

This patch fixes bug in basic_source_parser, when opening iface_gen.rb file.
It used to crash when saw: end # class Scintilla, or something in code.
I made code to ignore everything going after the # symbol.
Also that code patches over problem with iface_gen.rb, lines like:
o.puts " module Scintilla "
were parsed by parser too. So it fixes that by adding "^" prefix to regexps.

Btw,
Guys! Could u tell me the best way that i should go to make diff for freeride?

--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
MuraveyLabs.