[FR-devel] let me introduce myself ..

From: Gour
Subject: [FR-devel] let me introduce myself ..
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:22:15 +0200

Hi!

My name is Sasa Janiska (nickname Gour) and I'm living in Zagreb, Croatia with
my
wife & my mother.

I graduated electrical engineering (computer department) and did some
programming
with C++ some 10+ years ago.

However, I became more interested in eastern philosophy & psychology so at the
moment I'm facilitating different kinds of seminars & workshops, ie. involved
primarily with education.

What I'm doing on freeride-devel ml?

Well, Curt put me here after I post small "patch" which fixes one problem
when running present CVS version of FreeRIDE under MinGW & MSYS environment :-)

So, my primarily contribution to the project can be some testing & debugging
since I'm stil Ruby nuby, but thanks to Matz, I've become again interested in
programming (but not with such beast as c++ :-)

I'd also like to learn wxruby and I'm delighted that FreeRIDE is developing
nicely, so it will be possible to use it as gui-front-end.

All in all, thanks to Ruby, I'm here and I'm sure I'm not the only one who
joined Ruby community as casual programmer, and I'll try to contribute
according to my developing skills.

Sincerely,
Gour

--