[FR-devel] Debian Install for FreeRIDE 0.6.0

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [FR-devel] Debian Install for FreeRIDE 0.6.0
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:00:40 -0600

The debian install files for FreeRIDE 0.5.0 were stored on the old
rubyide.org server (which no longer exists), so we no longer have an install
option for debian users.

But, since that time we now have a new version of ruby and a new version of
freeride, so I would like to get a new set of debian installation files and
instructions and make them available.

Mauricio, do you have the time/interest to do this for us again? If not, are
there any other FreeRIDE users out there who would be willing to do this?

Tom, assuming we can get debian installation files, can we host these on
RubyForge?

Thanks,
Curt