freeride-users

[FR-users] Re: Icons Not Displaying

From: address@hidden
Subject: [FR-users] Re: Icons Not Displaying
Date: 24 Mar 2003 02:40:02 -0000

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:42:12 +0000, "Gordon Guthrie"
<address@hidden> wrote :

> I have a problem with icons not displaying when I run freeride on a SuSE 8.0
> box.

<snip>

Gordon,

A picture (or in this case, a screenshot) is truly worth a thousand words ;)

Based on on the screenshot you attached, it's clear that the FOX library
you're linking against was build without PNG support. You need to go back
and resolve that problem since FreeRIDE uses PNG icons exclusively, I think.
You should not need to recompile FXRuby, although you may need to re-link it
against the rebuilt FOX library.

Hope this helps,

Lyle