[freesci-develop] cvs: jameson

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: jameson
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:26:39 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     jameson 2004/02/06 18:26:39 GMT

Modified files:
        .              : Tag: glutton ChangeLog THANKS
        doc            : Tag: glutton game-list.sgml
        src/engine     : Tag: glutton kpathing.c
        src/gfx/resource: Tag: glutton sci_resmgr.c
        src/scicore    : Tag: glutton vocab.c
        src/sfx        : Tag: glutton core.c iterator.c
        src/sfx/mixer  : Tag: glutton soft.c

Log message:
* Added more strict checking to SCI1 vocabulary generation (a)
* Avoid NULL pointer dereferentiation when PCM subsystem fails to initialise
* Added 'additional_frames' write-ahead for the soft PCM mixer (b)
* Added a number of SCI games reported by Jonathan Gray to our SCI games
list
* Temporarily added some mem testing to the SCI1 iterator

(a) probably fixes the JITFL out-of-bounds read.
(b) Once configurable, this allows additional bytes to be written ahead in
mixer computations. It balances minor differences between the number of
frames estimated by the mixer and the number of frames required by the
PCM player (certainly sounds better on my Linux iBook now).

-- Christoph