[freesci-develop] cvs: jameson

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: jameson
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:07:18 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     jameson 2004/02/16 10:07:18 GMT

Modified files:
        .              : Tag: glutton ChangeLog
        src/engine     : Tag: glutton ksound.c
        src/include    : Tag: glutton sci_memory.h sfx_core.h
                         sfx_iterator.h
        src/scicore    : Tag: glutton sci_memory.c
        src/sfx        : Tag: glutton core.c iterator.c pcm-iterator.c
        src/sfx/doc    : Tag: glutton sound01.txt
        src/sfx/mixer  : Tag: glutton soft.c
        src/sfx/player : Tag: glutton polled.c realtime.c
        src/sfx/softseq: Tag: glutton softsequencers.c
Added files:
        src/include    : Tag: glutton sfx_iterator_internal.h

Log message:
* Second approximation at SCI(0)1 song iterators
* Now (more or less) correctly handles stepping over stuff when recovering
old iterators
* Fixed looping
* Added SCI01 song cues

A few word on PCMs:
(1) Right now, I implenented a deliberate memory leak to get these to work
correctly; I'll do an API change later to handle this correctly.
(2) SCI0 PCMs are disabled ATM, due to a change in PCM semantics--
iterators have to explicitly report PCMs, which the SCI0 ones don't do.

Plays some QfG2 stuff semi-nicely (the pitchwheel is noticeably missing,
though).
You might want to test this with Jones.

-- Christoph