[freesci-develop] cvs conversion

From: Bas Zoetekouw
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs conversion
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:46:13 +0200

[resending this message, as it doesn't seem to have arrived on the list,
for some reason]

Hi guys!

The FreeSCI CVS repository is going to be converted to Subversion.
According to Christoph, most of you are familiar with Subversion, but for
those of you that aren't, it's a modern replacement for CVS which
support nice features like file moving.

More info, including links to binaries and nice gui frontends, can be
found at http://subversion.tigris.org/.  A nice manual can be found at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/index.html

We'd like to do the conversion next week or so, if that's ok with all of
you.  To switch to the new repository, you will all need to recheckout
the source tree after the conversion, so please check in any changes you
might have in your local trees, in the next couple of days, if possible.

I hope that's all a bit clear;  if not, feel free to drop me a mail.

Regards,
Bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Institute for Theoretical Physics |
|   <address@hidden>     | Room 303                          |
|                                | Leuvenln 4, 3584 CE Utrecht, NL   |
|   gpg keyid: 0644FAB7          | tel:++31-30-2532833, fax:...5937  |