Re: t2load.c patches

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: t2load.c patches
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:15:42 -0400 (EDT)

Here are the links for getting the CJK fonts:

    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/chsfont.exe
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/chsfont.txt
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/chtfont.exe
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/chtfont.txt
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/jpnfont.exe
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/jpnfont.txt
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/korfont.exe
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe/acrobatreader/win/4.x/korfont.txt

Tom