Re: message duplication

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: message duplication
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:44:22 +0200

Hi Pavel (and all),

  The server is now back on its feet. It seems that an incorrect BIOS
  setting limited the amount of memory detected by the kernel to 16 Megs,
  which isn't exactly too good. Also, some long running processes like
  the Zope server were taking lots of virtual memory, which probably
  explains the trouble. I have added cron scripts to restart them
  periodically..

  Please let me know if you experience trouble (e.g. with the web
  site and the mailing lists)

- David