More patches for t2gload.c

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: More patches for t2gload.c
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:54:38 -0400 (EDT)

Caught a duplication of a point on a path.  Caused by calling
add_point1 even if the path was already started.

Also, removed several ">> 16"s from the code.  There is really only
one case where a ">> 16" is needed, and that is when reading a five
byte encoded integer.  The Type 2 spec says that these are to be
treated as 16.16 Fixed numbers (unlike how the Type 1 spec treats such
encoded integers). Instead of shifting each operand left 16 only to
shift right 16 when assigning to a point, just shift right on these 5
byte integers and be done with it.

Also, please note that some of the problems I have been experiencing
only occur with memtest.  It is not an issue with t2gload.c.  My
mistake.

Tom