Re: failing fonts

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: failing fonts
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 19:09:06 -0400 (EDT)

I used mminstance 1.4, and got error messages from ftlint along the
lines of:

Expect_Dict_Arguments: expecting `/FontInfo' dictionary
RxMM-500-600.pfb: Expect_Dict_Arguments: expecting `/FontInfo' dictionary
could not find/open file (error: 3)

I then disassembled the instance, and removed all MM related key/value
pairs from the font (because this is an instance), reassembled the
instance, and not ftlint is happy with the font.  Won't know what
ftview thinks until I get into work.  I don't have a linux box at
home, so no X...

Tom