Re: Alpha compilation error

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: Alpha compilation error
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:40:43 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Werner.

It still didn't work.  I looked at the guts of ltmain.sh and libtool,
and I am convinced it is something that ltconfig is doing (or, more to
the point, not doing).  When I get some time, I'll see if I can track
it down.  Almost every path component is getting an absolute path,
except for the -update_registry option.

Tom