autohinter problems

From: Allen Lin
Subject: autohinter problems
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:14:53 -0700

I seem to be having some problems with the new incarnation of the
autohinter.  I'm running VC6 on Win98.  I've updated all my files from the
current snapshot, and added autohint.c to the project.  When I compile, my
display windows is white.  When I comment out

FT_USE_MODULE(autohint_module_class)

from ftmodule.h, the text renders and blits to the display screen without
any problems.  Any ideas?

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.