Re: Proposed change for z1load.c

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: Proposed change for z1load.c
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:19:03 -0400 (EDT)

I would if I could guarantee that the font had a /.notdef glyph in it.  When I
was at TUG 2000, HAn The Thanh told me that he has run into fonts that have no
/.notdef glyh in the CharStrings dictionary!

Perhaps we could cook up an unencrypted /.notdef would would disasm to this:

0 333 hsbw endchar

and add that to the charstrings dictionary if the font doesn't provide one on
its own.

I'll look into the swapping you are talking about in z1load.c.

Tom