Re: Change?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: Change?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:14:47 +0200

Hello Niels,

> Hi,
>
> I tried to build the current snapshot and the beta8 release using Cbuilder 5.
> Both of the sources have an error(?) in cidafm.c
>
> In CID_Read_AFM():
>
> Shouldn't the "t1_face" be called "cid_face", there seems to be no t1_face ?

sorry for the late answer. Actually, the code in "cidafm.c" shouldn't be
compiled. Its just a copy of "t1afm.c" that hasn't been updated yet (the
format of metrics files is different for CID-keyed fonts than for Type1
ones)..

As a general hint, do not try to blindly compile all files, you'd better
compile one "wrapper" source for each component instead. For more details,
read the document "docs/BUILD"

Regards,

- David