Re: Using FreeType in OpenGL: glft0.1

From: Bart De Lathouwer
Subject: Re: Using FreeType in OpenGL: glft0.1
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:50:35 +0200

Hi David

> Thanks, could you setup a web page we could link from the main FreeType
> web site ? We could also accept this as a contribution to the project
> if you like, though we probably lack a bit of time to organize this :-)

I'm currently working on version 0.21 that seems to be working rather well.
The memory leaks i mentioned where caused i failed to call FT_Done_Glyph.
If i have some time left, i'll put some html together and create a small
web-site.
I'll keep you posted.

Any objections sending glft to www.opengl.org ?
I might be nice to have a link in Paul Martz OpenGL FAQ.
(    OpenGL FAQ: http://www.opengl.org/About/FAQ/Technical.html
                http://www.frii.com/~martz/oglfaq)
The FAQ has a special section on Fonts (that features a link to freetype)

Cheers
Bart