[Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:03:19 -0500 (EST)

Hey...

I didn't mean to sound so snippy...  What I was after is that I did not
encounter the errors you are seeing.  Which is strange, because we are using the
same code base, and the same font.  Which platform are you working on?  Maybe
that is the issue?  I am using sun-sparc-solaris-2.7, compiled with gcc 2.95.2.

Tom