Re: [Devel] FIXED: KDE crashes, was: 2.4.3-3mdk and VIA

From: Arnd Bergmann
Subject: Re: [Devel] FIXED: KDE crashes, was: 2.4.3-3mdk and VIA
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:51:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Tom wrote:
> would like a peer review of the code before I commit, though.  I
> want to make sure I am not introducing any new bugs. :)

I just tried the patch and can also confirm that it no longer
segfaults. Unfortunately it breaks type 1 font loading for me,
so e.g. 'ftview 32 n021004l.pfa' now shows "  CCCCGHHJKKMMMMQQ..."
instead of "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQR...". Kcharsel prints spaces instead
of the duplicated glyphs (A,B,D,I, ...).
The missing glyphs are different for other fonts, but all T1
fonts seem to be affected.
Tried with 2.0.2 and -current from last week (4.4.2001).

Arnd <><