Re: [Devel] FIXED: KDE crashes, was: 2.4.3-3mdk and VIA

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Devel] FIXED: KDE crashes, was: 2.4.3-3mdk and VIA
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:09:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Arnd,

Actually, what you propose is the best method of attacking the problem.  Local
allocation of the memory (as in the handle idea I sprouted out earlier) will not
work -- it just keeps tripping up efence.  We ought to have the swap table in
the loader anyway, because it is just too useful not to pass up. :)

Attached is my patch (which is a take on your patch).

Regards,

Tom