[Devel] Only Need truetype and winfont drivers

From: Mike Owens
Subject: [Devel] Only Need truetype and winfont drivers
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:58:10 -0400

I'm trying to reduce the amount of code space used by the font system. I would
like to use the Truetype and Winfont drivers. To keep things simple, I would
like to remove un-needed support from the config/ftmodule.h. But I am not sure
what is needed to support these 2 drivers and what if any .c modules can be
removed. Can someone help with this?

Also, is the provided autohinter driver the one described in the patent
information? If so, can I remove it for testing?

Thanks