RE: [Devel] Undocumented Type 1 cgarstring operator

From: Martin Muskens
Subject: RE: [Devel] Undocumented Type 1 cgarstring operator
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:32:50 +0200

Dear Tom,

We have encountered pdf files which did not work when this operator switched
to the default of the switch. They did work when op_none was used.

I enclosed a pdf file which has the HelveticaNeue embedded which uses
operator 15.
This particular file displays correct. I will try to find one which doesn't.

Eh, with "unified diffs" You mean the cvs diff files?

Regards,
Martin Muskens