RE: [Devel] Re: Re: [Fonts]Another approach to text in X

From: David Smith
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: Re: [Fonts]Another approach to text in X
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:12:29 -0800

The problem unfortunately, is not with the legal people. Without such
statements the US Government will not allow export of certain technologies.
While I agree with your comments it will require a change of heart in the US
congress to change these restrictions. This is unfortunately unlikely at
present.

David