[Devel] ISOLatin1Encoding missing

From: Roberto Alameda
Subject: [Devel] ISOLatin1Encoding missing
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:34:53 +0100

Hi!
The type1 driver knows as "keywords" in the encodings StandardEncoding and
ExpertEncoding. However, ISOLatin1Encoding is another possibility, though not
very extended. It would be necessary to define a t1_encoding_isolatin1 and
accordingly change T1_Face_Init, defining ft_encoding_adobe_isolatin1, and
also change Get_Char_Index.

Would this be possible? This would also help in my type42 driver, which I am
trying to write (as many are ISOLatin1 encoded), as I try to use as much
general infrastructure as I find.

Regards,
Roberto