Re: [Devel] Enumerating font encoding

From: Keith Packard
Subject: Re: [Devel] Enumerating font encoding
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:35:03 -0800

Around 19 o'clock on Feb 4, David Turner wrote:

> I haven't commited your patch yeat because my email client(s) seem to have
> trouble getting it from my IMAP server (go figure why ??). Whatever,
> I've asked Werner to commit it himself on the server..

That's fine; I'm still waiting a license change in libxml (to MIT) before I
commit things to XFree86 CVS.  That should happen late this week, so we've
got a few days.  Without this patch, the first X application takes about
10 minutes to launch, with the patch it takes about 2 seconds.

Keith Packard        XFree86 Core Team        Compaq Cambridge Research Lab