[Devel] Ready for 2.0.8

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Ready for 2.0.8
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:04:56 +0100

Hello,

  I just removed the immature support of the AVERAGE_WIDTH property
  from the PCF driver. This means that the current sources should
  work cleanly now..

  I've received several bug-reports regarding the invalid
  "freetype-config.in" file which is critical on Unix systems. I
  think it'd be a good idea to release 2.0.8 as soon as possible
  to fix the problem related to it..

  On the other hand, we've still not tested Keith's new API
  thoroughly and I suggest to remove its declaration from
  <freetype/freetype.h> for this release (the code is still
  there but is subject to change, and I don't want to back-track
  it right now..)

  Any comments ??

Regards,

- David