[Devel] Other Implementation

From: Gineiger, Martin
Subject: [Devel] Other Implementation
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:57:51 +0100

Hi,

I'm a Java-Fan. I wrote some tools for managing data stored on CD (All for
myself). My current Problem is to get a preview of a Font. So I started
writing an class system to do display it.

The links at wotsit.org leaded me to a broken link, to Microsoft (the
article helped me till now) and to you. Now I have Problems with glyphs, and
there will be even more (I just managed the 'cmap' by my own).

Where can I get more Information?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Gineiger