[Devel] Where can I find the "FreeType Driver HowTo " document ?

From: Koffman Huang
Subject: [Devel] Where can I find the "FreeType Driver HowTo " document ?
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 03:45:36 +0800

Hello:
    My name is Koffman Huang. I am come from Taiwan.
Recently,I got a job which will write a font driver for freetype2.
It will be used in a linux-like system.
    I had read partial document finish. It's really wrote very good.
I had seen truetype(ttdriver.c),too. But I in want of detail
document to save some time. I saw "FreeType Driver HowTo "
 appear in "FreeType 2.0 Internals" document, but I can't find it.
I have timeliness  pressure. May you help me?  Where can I
find the "Free Type Driver HowTo" document ?

regards,
Koffman Huang