Re: [Devel] Where can I find the "FreeType Driver HowTo " document ?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] Where can I find the "FreeType Driver HowTo " document ?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:33:57 +0200 (CEST)

> Recently,I got a job which will write a font driver for freetype2.
> It will be used in a linux-like system.  I had read partial document
> finish. It's really wrote very good.  I had seen
> truetype(ttdriver.c),too.  But I in want of detail document to save
> some time. I saw "FreeType Driver HowTo " appear in "FreeType 2.0
> Internals" document, but I can't find it.  I have timeliness
> pressure.  May you help me?  Where can I find the "Free Type Driver
> HowTo" document?

Unfortunately, we don't have enough time currently to work on such
documentation since we are going to rewrite a lot of internal stuff.
I strongly suggest that you take a font driver from the CVS as a
template while asking questions on the address@hidden mailing list
in case of problems.  We'll try to help you.