[Devel] Win32 library does not work in VC++ 6.0

From: Hamish Fawns
Subject: [Devel] Win32 library does not work in VC++ 6.0
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:20:18 +1000

Dear All,
    I downloaded the file ft212.zip and built the library freetype211.lib using the Visual C++ project in the builds/win32/visualc directory. I have included this library in my project (it is being found) and I get the following list of link errors:

I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
I2Font.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol @address@hidden
../../bin/Hail.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 8 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

    (The above files are the only FT functions that I use).

    I have tried building the library with other settings (singlethreaded release, multithreaded release) and I get the same errors. Can any suggest what the problem is?

    Thanks,
        Hamish