Re: [Devel] macos X

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] macos X
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:28:44 -0400

At 9:37 AM +0100 8/27/02, Riccardo Cohen wrote:
could be true if I wrote the make file, but actually, all I did is ./configure and make ! so I did not choose carbon or else, I just used gcc to make a library, and it is the conceptor of the jam/makefile to decide if it needs carbon or bsd.

        good point.

on the other hand, I really prefer bsd since MACOS 9 Api has always been a mystery for me ...

That's fine, we're happy to let you do so - you just don't get access to Mac OS features. It will treat it as a standard Unix box.

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
                                             <http://www.lazerware.com>