[Devel] Latest improvements

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Latest improvements
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:32:10 +0200

Hello,

  Made a few improvements this week-end:

    - fixed the charmap validation routines to support "Marriage"
      and other niceties

    - rewrote kerning support in the PFR driver (the previous
      code could only deal with the first item in the font file)

    - added support for embedded bitmaps in the PFR driver. All
      3 formats are supported

    - updated the "DocMaker" tool, fixing a few annoying bugs

  I currently cannot use my home computer, which makes working on
  FreeType a bit difficult right now. I did subscribe recently to
  the mailing lists from my office machine, so don't expect me to
  answer e-mails to "address@hidden" too soon.. my mail box is
  probably flooded with 1024 spam letters by now anyway :-)

  Until my new shiny Inspiron laptop arrives, I'll probably try
  to send source patches directly to Werner to let him commit them
  to CVS.

Best Regards,

- David Turner