Re: [Devel] Add FT_Get_WinFNT_Header api

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Add FT_Get_WinFNT_Header api
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:59:25 +0100

Hello Huw,

Huw D M Davies wrote:
Hi,

This patch adds a function to return the header info for Windows 'fnt'
format fonts.  The function and structure are exposed in a new header
freetype/ftwinfnt.h .

I am adding support for these files into Wine and we need almost all
of the information in this structure.  Although some of it is
available through the existing FreeType API, it seemed neater to
return it all in one function rather than to add several functions
that would return the missing bits of the data.

Note that I'm sure that I haven't got the patches to the build system
right to cope with the addition of src/base/ftwinfnt.c

Please let me know if there's anything that you're unhappy with.

Patch applied, with minor modification (the macro FT_WINFONTS_H is
used instead of FT_WINFNT_H)

Thanks,

- David Turner