RE: [Devel] glyphs with no pixels are not tolerated by the renderers

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] glyphs with no pixels are not tolerated by the renderers
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:58:04 -0000

<<<<<<
Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>>My fix is to change lines 194-5 of ftrend1.c from
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>I'd be grateful for comments or suggestions of a simpler fix.
>

> Graham,
>
> just go forth and install it!  I consider this a minor fix (`minor' in
> the sense of the effect on the whole library, not in the sense of
> quality) which you don't need to discuss here -- a proper ChangeLog
> entry is fully sufficient (which you always do, thanks).

Agreed, please go ahead. By the way, what about your patch to the
TrueType hinter ? Would you care about sending it to me if you're
afraid of committing it within the sources right now ?

It's not ready yet. I can only give one or two days a week to this
project... and it's turning out quite complicated. With luck, as
enlightenment dawns, much complexity can be factored out. I'll give more
details when I've done that.

Graham