Re: [Devel] Oversized tables

From: Scott Long
Subject: Re: [Devel] Oversized tables
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:56:51 -0800

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:42:07 +0100
 David Turner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Scott,

Scott Long wrote:

I think maybe it should be policy to always accept a table as long as it's AT LEAST as big as the spec? Bigger tables don't hurt anything, and quite a few fonts have these funky tables. I would make the changes myself, but I don't know all the different spots in the code where the table sizes are checked.

Good idea, would you care contributing a patch for this ?

Thanks,

- David Turner

David,

Could you give me at least a vague pointer to which files would have to be modified? I can take it from there.

Also, do you want patches against the latest release, or against CVS? I would assume CVS...

Regards,

Scott Long
SwiftView, Inc. http://www.swiftview.com