[Devel] Problem with compilation on MinGW

From: Brian Warner
Subject: [Devel] Problem with compilation on MinGW
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:14:30 +0100

Hi,

I've got a problem when I want to execute the make for mingw.
I've made just as it is written in the INSTALL file. I made the ./configure, I removed the config.mk file, and then I tried the 'make setup' command.
But there, Mingw says me :
make: ver: Command not found
make: type: Command not found
make: *** [dos_setup] Error 127

Are ver and type commands for MinGW ? and if yes, where can I find them, I searched but I got no result.

Did I miss something ?
When I just execute 'make', there is no problem.

Thanks for any help.

P.S. When I compile, I just have a .a lib file, and I would need a .dll file, what have I to do to have it ?

Regards,
Fabrice Louis.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.fr.msn.be