Re: [Devel] ftview crash

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] ftview crash
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:06:20 +0100

Hello Rogier,

Rogier van Dalen wrote:
Hello all,

When I compile FreeType (2.1.4rc2) with the bytecode interpreter on, ftview segfaults (Access Violation) on my font, in ftccache.i, line 102, because node==0x00000069. (Windows, Visual C++ 6)
I can't find out why this is, so hopefully someone else can.

Could you try with the latest CVS, it includes a small fix to the
cache sub-system that prevents crashing in other rare situations.

Thanks,

- David Turner

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibed except formal appoval.
The E-Mail transmission can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
CANAL+TECHNOLOGIES will not therefore be liable for the message if modified.