Re: [Devel] Problems with compiling with dos Watcom C 10.0

From: J. Ali Harlow
Subject: Re: [Devel] Problems with compiling with dos Watcom C 10.0
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:15:43 +0100

On 2003.04.15 10:23 "Fung Kin Wah, Stephen" wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> First I would like to say thank you for your contribution on this project.
> I tried it on Redhat with provided sample programs. It provided a
> convenient API for us to develop our projects.
>
> However, when i switched it into DOS watcom with wmake,
> I found there were errors on it.
> I suspected that the makefile is not compatile with wmake.
>
> And how can i compile it with watcom in dos???
> As i know, freetype1 provided a line about compiling in watcom dos.
> It also didn't work.
>
> Would you mind giving me any hints on this??

Haven't tried it with wmake (I never could get this to do anything
useful), but my report on getting 2.1.3 to compile using watcom
under DOS emulation is in the archives, if that would be helpful:

http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/devel/2002-November/008647.html

--
Ali Harlow                              Email: address@hidden
Research programmer                     Tel:   (020) 7040 4348