Re: [Devel] freetype-config --version / pkg-config

From: Gustavo J. A. M.
Subject: Re: [Devel] freetype-config --version / pkg-config
Date: 16 Apr 2003 14:44:15 +0100

  I think I would prefer that freetype installed a .pc file, so we could
stop using freetype-config once and for all and use 'pkg-config
--modversion freetype' instead.  Of course, the version in the .pc file
should be the package version, not the library one.  Who cares about the
library version anyway?...