Re: [Devel] wrong format *.dsp *.dsw

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] wrong format *.dsp *.dsw
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:42:38 -0500

At 08:46 AM 1/21/2004, Kalle Valle wrote:
i was using freetype on Linux and now did try to port my whole stuff to windows using VC6. I spend more than 3 hours to find out why the files freetype.dsw and freetype.dsp did not work wiht my Compiler version.

The VC6 was telling me that the files where not generated by VC6. At the end i found the line are ending just with 0x0a instead of 0x0d0a.

You were using the files from the tarball - which are formatted for use with Linix/Unix. Had you simply grabbed the .zip archive, where the files are formatted for Windows, everything would have worked.

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-629-3700 (voice)
                                             215-629-0789 (fax)